New York, I Love You (2008)- Yvan Attal
“segment “Yvan Attal”
with: Chris Cooper and Robin Wright
– Have you ever made love to a perfect stranger?
– Now you’re teasing me.
– I believe I am.
– Well, I mean… No, not exactly a perfect stranger, if you mean someone I wouldn’t know at all.
– It’s sad.
– It’s sad? Why?
– Because there’s almost nothing more exciting than fucking somebody you don’t know. Right? You don’t know their name, barely saw their face.
– Don’t. Don’t tell me your name.
– You know what? As soon as I finish this cigarette have to walk back into that restaurant and sit down again in front of my husband.
– And he won’t look at me. And he won’t notice I’m not wearing a bra under my dress.
– No bra?
– No panties, either.
– Oh. No underwear?
– Not today.
– I feel sad for this poor, lonely husband who can’t see his wife’s hidden talents.
– Don’t you think he’s like every man, though? He’s typically blind and bored by his very own wife, ready to fantasize about the first unknown woman he hasn’t fucked yet. Am I bothering you?
– Not at all.
– Yeah. And you say that because now I’ve turned you on, right? You want to take me to bed. Do you want to take me to bed?
– Yeah, I probably do… Aw, come on. All right, why are you telling me all of this?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?